Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Top Picks: Part 2

I told you I would follow up with more of my favorites from New York Fashion Week, and here are the last of my favorite designers in alphabetical order once again:


Marc by Marc Jacobs - once again Marc amazes me, as always. I am in love with the draping of fabrics, the colors (oranges and reds mixed with greys and browns) and the patterns.



Mulberry - surprisingly Mulberry was another one of my favorites, I am obsessed with the luxurious bold patterns, shoes, fabrics and designs Mulberry put together



credit; style.com
Oscar De La Renta - the classic ODLR did it again, the sheer dresses of course won me over a long with the fur accents and the gorgeous embellishments


To see more of my favorites, go to Marissa Explains It All
lovelove, M.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos!! I especially love the first photo with the red coat ;)

    ReplyDelete