Sunday, November 8, 2009

black white and blue

Hello bloggers! I've exciting news! I started a new blog much like M. did mostly so that I could have my writing all in one spot for resumes and whatnot. It has a lot of posts that you've seen either here or on london feathers, and I will continue to post there and here, but from now on more frequently. No empty promises this time, I want to devote a lot of time into this so expect to see a lot more of me!

Anyway I really really want to go shopping but I haven't the time or money so here's some inspiration I put together.



Chanel bag, 3.1 Phillip Lim fur vest, Topshop jeans, Burberry Prorsum jacket, Betsey Johnson ring, 3.1 Phillip Lim blouse, Osman Yousefzada shoes

and here's the new blog:
owl-wings.blogspot.com
owl-wings.blogspot.com
owl-wings.blogspot.com
owl-wings.blogspot.com

-xo, C.

No comments:

Post a Comment