Wednesday, November 11, 2009

An Education


I'm shaking with anticipation to see An Education Thursday for my one year anniversary with my boyfriend, I fell in love the minute I found out it took place in London during the 1960's, it was plus for me to find out it was a love story of a teenage girl (played by Carey Mulligan, who reminds me of Audrey Hepburn and Zooey Deschanel) and an older man (Peter Sarsgaard). The costumes are simply amazing, take a look.






Credit: IMDB

I'm sure it's as amazing as I'm hoping, I'll let you all know!
lovelove, M.

1 comment:

  1. Hello mon cherie, a kiss on you!
    Come back, keep following me ;)


    "A woman's not going to buy a little skirt for a lot of money if it's not for seduction. What else are clothes made for?"
    - Azzedine Alaïa

    @ MaisonChaplin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete