Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Velvet lovin'

Credit: WhoWhatWear

I have folders beyond folders of posts I want to do, this one has been on my desktop way to long and I really want to explain how much I love velvet right now. Anything and everything velvet, if I see it, I'm going to want it. I recently bought a lilac velvet batwing dress from H&M and I'm in love with it, which is where this obsession began.

my favorites at the moment

blazer from NastyGal, love the shoulders so much

Betsy Johnson at Urban Outfitters (I NEED THIS.)

Silence & Noise Dress at Urban Outfitters


Kimchi Blue bow dress at Urban Outfitters

Silence & Noise sheer/velvet top from Urban Outfitters (love)

I even really love this basket weave pillow from Urban Outfitters

gimme gimme
lovelove, M.

No comments:

Post a Comment