Sunday, January 3, 2010

Already Famous

Happy New Year blogging world! I wanted to share with you all an editorial that I LOVED from the Jan 2010 US Vogue: Already Famous. It features one of my favorite models/ girl crushes, Sasha Pivovarova with a variety of "young rockers" all modeling Spring 2010's stand-out looks. The bands/artists featured are MGMT, Vampire Weekend, Beirut, The Horrors, Chester French, The Golden Silvers and Mika. Not only do I love the bands and Sasha, the looks featured are some of my favorites for spring! Here are my favorite pictures from it:


Bottega Veneta & Vampire Weekend

Lanvin & The Horrors' lead guitarist, Hayward

Yves Saint Laurent & MGMT

Louis Vuitton & Chester French

Givenchy & The Horrors' frontman, Badwan
for more from the Spread you can go here[src]





Also, if you have time see this post & more at my personal blog, owl wings! thanks
xo, C.

1 comment: