Thursday, January 21, 2010

My boyfriend says I looked gothic today

It's been getting colder and colder outside which I'm not to thrilled about, so I decided to wear something flowers and sparkles to cheer me up.


(heres a really good picture of my tattoo for any of you that haven't got to really see it yet)

T-Shirt; Wet Seal
Dress underneath; Urban Renewal via Urban Outfitters
Sparkle tights; Forever 21
Boots; thrifted


I found this amazing editorial from fashiongonerouge from Fault magazine called Love in Vain. This editorial has everything I'm dying for including the sun/spring.
Ruffles, pastels, lace, sheer, red lipstick & long hair!

Model;Kasja M
Photographer; Waldemar and Max
Styled; Kawa H Pour



see the whole editorial here


Visit Marissa Explains It All for an inspired look from the editorial!

lovelove, M.

12 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! And yes I too fell in love with that photo shoot, as you can tell ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look cute! Love your skirt. The editorial is awesome -heading over to see the whole thing.

    http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the outfit hun, i say you look more 90's grudge, LOVE IT
    xo,
    http://whitenailpolishandcoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! I LOVE this editorial! Great taste ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey ya, how are u?
    thanks for your comment...
    welcome back whenever u wanna...

    great outfit... i liked too much the photoshoot

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love your Blog! I follow you :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the sparkle tights!!!

    happy weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the floral dress. Glitter tights are great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey,
    I think this is a cute grunge look :)
    x

    ReplyDelete